Rip Curl E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Calculated at checkout
The Fall 2013 E-Bomb 4.5/3.5 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit is now updgraded with E4 Neoprene making this hooded suit lighter and more flexible than ever. The contoured patterns incorporate a 4 way back stretch panel that provides optimal flex when paddling and arcing big power turns. This is great suit if you want something that isn't going to break the bank, but is flexible and durable at the same time. Highly recommended from central California to the Pacific Northwest to the East Coast depending on the season.
Neoprene: E4 NEOPRENE
Seams: E4+ Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: WSM4SE
Sizing: Rip Curl Wetsuits Size Chart
- E4 Tape - Internal seams are taped with E4+ super stretch tape, allowing for maximum seam stretch while giving ultimate seam sealing and comfort.
- E4+ Action Panels - New E4+ neoprene action panels. The action panel is the massive panel that runs through the arms, back and around the knees with 30% more stretch.
- Chest Zip - A front closure system that provides the freedom of a zip free suit with the easy access of a back zip.
- 4-Way Back Stretch - By working with our team we identified the importance of stretch across the back for both paddling and body torque during turns. By breaking the straight seam line across the back it allows the E3 to do its job without the seam restriction.
- Lock Slide Design - A shock cord closure system built into the chest zip suits allows the user to adjust according to their specific needs.
- Drainage System - A 3 hole drainage system allows excess water to drain freely.
- Glued and Blind-stitched - Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene allowing high stretch, strength, and minimal water entry.
- E4 Neoprene - In key performance panels, 20% lighter that E3, warmer and more flexible.
- Hydro-loc Collar - Adjustable Collar to seal the neck and prevent water flushes.
- Stash Pocket - External zip pocket with key loop.
3 year warranty on all stitching
12 month warranty on materials
Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Find Similar Products by Tag
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy