The 10K waterproof rated Gatewood jacket is strategically lined with Ride’s new ACT2™ zonal insulation system, mapped to manage body heat for the perfect balance for everyday riding. With details like an ergonomic attached swivel hood with back one-hand adjustment and an inner media player pocket with easy view window, this varsity inspired snowboard jacket will make it look like you lettered in lookin’ good.
- 10K/5K Waterproof/Breathability Rating, Critically Taped Seams
- Active Core Temperature System, ACT2
- Classic Fit
- Attached Powder Skirt with Snap Back Feature
- Jacket-to-Pant Snap Interface
- Two-Way YKK Center Front Zipper
- Adjustable Velcro Closure Cuffs
- Ergonomic Attached Swivel Hood with Back One-Hand Adjustment
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Mesh Lined Pit Zips
- Bottom One-Handed Draw Cord Adjustment Hidden Inside Front Pockets
- Front Micro-Fleece Lined Toaster Pockets
- Velvety Comfort Chin Guard and Inner Collar
- Inner Media Player Pocket with Easy View Window
- Self-Fabric Lift Ticket Loop
HIGH STYLE AND PROTECTION WITHOUT THE HIGH PRICE TAG. By Incorporating various new fabrics and details throughout numerous styles, we have managed to bring you the most valuable collection around. Combining Ride’s signature Rideractive Features and Ride’s exclusive Hydrapel™ technology with a 10K/5K waterproof/breathable rating, we offer all of the functionality needed for a good day on the hill. So whether you are just starting out or have a few years under your belt, this collection will have you riding in style without breaking the bank.
Our classic jacket and pant fit is made to be worn with style and comfort, allowing room for layering and to maximize mobility.
Strategically placed zones of light insulation and unique lining materials to manage body heat, resulting in a perfectly balanced temperature for every day riding.
AQUAPEL BY NANO-TEX
Aquapel by Nano-Tex is the next generation in fabric protection. Aquapel™ is an invisible water-repellent finish that permanently attaches to the fibers in the fabric (actually becomes a part of the fabric), as opposed to simply coating the surface. Water will bead up and roll off. Each Aquapel™ fabric has its own unique recipe, especially formulated for the construction and weave of that specific fabric. No cookie cutter approach here!