On frost-blanketed mornings, the wait for the sun to peek over Sheep Mountain can seem eternal. The Re-Tool Hoody’s deep pile (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers for added warmth, plus a hood for additional heat retention. The jacket’s hidden 4-snap closure on the front placket and its envelope-construction chest pocket are both reinforced with Supplex® nylon for durability. Feminine yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping. Kangaroo handwarmer pocket warms chilly fingers. Hip length.
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Hood for extra warmth
- Hidden 4-snap closure on front placket is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured, feminine fit; brushed micro-polyester fleece trim around hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- 479 g (16.9 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.