Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket - Catalan Coral
Calculated at checkout.
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Take our classic Nano Puff® Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff Jacket - an insulated jacket in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The wind-blocking,100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and also glides effortlessly between layers. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking, interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance
based on 1 customer reviews
Oh so cozy!
Posted by Amber (Cleanline Staff)
18th Feb 2014
I am so in love with my Nano Puff Jacket. It's not overly puffy so you don't feel like a marshmallow but you still get the warmth. It's a great layering piece and looks cute with just about ANYTHING!
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
||34 1/2-35 1/2
||36 1/2-37 1/2
||38 1/2-39 1/2
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Full Return Policy