Patagonia Wetsuit - R1 Women's Spring Juanita Reversible Wetsuit
Calculated at checkout
With graceful style and shapely lines, the R1® Reversible Spring Juanita gives you formfitting warmth through sunny morning sessions and orange-lit evening glass-offs. Designed for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the Juanita is handmade with fully reversible 2mm neoprene, and features an innovative bikini-style tieback for simple changing and a secure fit. Other features include spandex binding along the arm, leg and collar openings, and reinforced seams designed for flex and durability. A spirited, playful suit that moves with your body as you speed into bottom turns or skip forward to hang your toes over the tip.
Neoprene: Handmade High Quality Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched and Critically Taped
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 88355
Sizing: Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Easy on/off bikini-style tieback provides a secure fit
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams sewn with flatlock seam construction for increased durability and flexibility
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester exterior and interior
----PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee----
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
----Wetsuit Care Guideline----
Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Find Similar Products by Tag
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy