Patagonia Wetsuit - R1 Women's 2mm Back Zip Long Sleeve Spring Suit
(You save $37.75)
Calculated at checkout
Patagonia R1 Wetsuit - Women's 2mm Back Zip Long Sleeve Spring Suit
When it came to wetsuits, we wanted something warmer, more flexible, better fitting and tough enough to withstand extended use. Looking to what divers, sailors and fishermen had been using all these years to stay warm, in and on the ocean, we tried wool. For comfort and performance, we blend merino wool with polyester, and it’s this merino/polyester blend lining that gives our wetsuits their added warmth without added rubber. We make wetsuits in four weights for all water temperatures – R1® (warm), R2® (cool), R3® (cold), and R4® (frigid) – and in several cuts for men and women. Patagonia wetsuits are decidedly warmer than standard nylon-lined suits, but they also wear longer, dry faster and are made from post-consumer recycled polyester, merino wool softened without chlorine, and no PVC.
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2012
Manufactures Part Number: 87420
Sizing: Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
- Handmade with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth; warm recycled polyester grid lining improves flexibility and dry time
- One piece front panel with minimal seam design increases flexibility; extended flap closure at neck with PU-molded hook-and-loop closure allows for a stronger seal and more comfort
- Neoprene underarm panels have recycled polyester jersey on both sides for better stretch while paddling
- Center-back zipper with crescent-shaped neoprene panel provides a better-seal and easier zip-up; zipper gusset has drain holes
- Wrist cuff edges are heat-pressed to reduce hydraulic lift and flushing; anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads are made with flexible and durable Supratex material
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- Seams are single-needle blind-stitched to the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple-glued for extra durability and strength; crotch seams are internally taped
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and a recycled polyester grid lining
----PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee----
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
----Wetsuit Care Guideline----
‚Ä¢ Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
‚Ä¢ After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
‚Ä¢ Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
‚Ä¢ Suit up carefully. We‚Äôve selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
‚Ä¢ If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn‚Äôt make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed