Patagonia R3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Calculated at checkout
The Fall 2013 Patagonia R3 Back Zip Wetsuit is finally here. The waves haven’t changed since guys were surfing in sweaters at Steamer Lane, but these days there’s no need to paddle in with shoulders seizing from the cold. With high-quality neoprene and a merino wool lining that provides unmatched warmth, strength and flex, the redesigned R3® Back-Zip Full Suit keeps you loose and comfortable in the chilly lineups up north. Features include new anatomical patterning, 100% external seam sealing to eliminate leaks, a heavyweight wool and recycled polyester lining in the torso and thighs to maximize warmth, and a midweight wool and polyester lining in the sleeves and lower legs for increased performance and stretch. The back-zip allows easy entry and exit, and enlarged PVC-free kneepads provide long-lasting durability. Critical seams and high-stress areas are secured and reinforced for strength. (U.S. Patent No. 7395553)
Neoprene: Patagonia Hand Selected Highest Quality Neoprene
Seams: Fully Sealed Externally and Taped and Critically Taped Internally
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 88006
Sizing: Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Grid lining: torso/thighs lined with original, heavyweight chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester; sleeves/legs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester
- Warm and soft merino wool dries quickly and reduces odor for the garment.
- One-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Neoprene underarm panels have nylon jersey fabric on both sides for better stretch while paddling; durable recycled polyester fabric on the outside of the seat and legs; anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads; wrist/ankle cuffs are made with flexible, durable Supratex material, which helps reduce flushing
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations; 100% external seam sealing; seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped
- 3.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with original, heavyweight chlorine-free merino wool and recycled polyester; 2.5mm neoprene (sleeves/legs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester
----PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee----
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
----Wetsuit Care Guideline----
Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Find Similar Products by Tag
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy