Patagonia R1 Reversible Vest
(You save $7.90)
Calculated at checkout
Whether it’s beefy reef-break, peaky bodysurf barrels or sand-bottomed point slides, the handmade R1® Reversible Vest is a versatile, high-performance vest for aquatic adventures in warmer destinations. Designed for water temperatures from 65 – 75 F / 18 – 23 C, the formfitting, fully reversible 2mm neoprene holds warmth in your core, keeping both comfort level and wave count high. Features include spandex binding along the arm and collar openings, a front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility, and reinforced seams designed for flex, comfort, and durability. Also, the intangible benefits of fewer stinging coral cuts when you straighten out and get washed over the reef.
- Handmade with a high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Reversible neoprene: light side for hot weather and dark side for cool weather
- Front webbing loop for board short tie-in compatibility
- Spandex binding at armhole and collar openings provide a clean finish and secure fit
- Articulated seamlines maximize fit and performance
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure all high stress areas and critical seam locations
- All seams are sewn with a flatlock seam construction for durability and flexibility
- 2mm neoprene with a smooth recycled polyester jersey exterior and interior
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
---PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee----
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
----Wetsuit Care Guideline----
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We‚Äôve selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn‚Äôt make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy