Patagonia Midweight Merino Ski Socks - Forge Grey
Calculated at checkout.
Ski socks cushioned throughout for the rider requiring extra warmth in cold conditions.
For warmth in harsh weather, these durable ski socks are made of a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon and feature midweight cushioning throughout for added comfort and warmth with minimal bulk. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside tight-fitting boots, and the tall, rib-knit shaft holds the socks in place without binding or sloughing. Other features include excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock, strategically placed mesh zones that provide ventilation, and an over-the-calf fit that protects lower legs from big boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Midweight cushioning throughout for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 60% merino wool/37% nylon/3% spandex
- This garment is Formfitting
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Full Return Policy