Patagonia Midweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks - Forge Grey
Calculated at checkout.
Midweight cushioning for comfort, these merino hiking socks are designed for a long life on the trail.
These versatile hiking socks have a midweight terry-loop footbed that provides substantial cushioning. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery. A mesh arch brace provides a snug fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside hiking boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Calf height.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- 59% merino wool/39% nylon/2% spandex
- This garment is Formfitting
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
based on 1 customer reviews
Posted by Tom - Cleanline Staff
5th Mar 2014
They are soft, comfy and don't stretch out. I find myself digging through my sock drawer to see if my wife has washed em' yet.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Full Return Policy