Cathedral Ledge, New Hampshire: Great routes, terrible weather. Then again, the rain, sleet and cold create some of the best ice in the East. For the wet and frigid, our updated Micro Puffs now house superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport insulation, which allows for a cleaner front devoid of cold spots, sandwiched between the durable, windproof 100% recycled polyester shell and lining, both of which are treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The single-pull, 2-way-adjustable hood fits snugly over a helmet, and the main zipper is backed by a wind flap and coated with a Deluge DWR. Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one interior zippered. With articulated elbows, gasket cuffs, a drawcord hem and a stuffsack.
- Lightweight, windproof shell made of recycled polyester and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Insulated with superwarm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows and Gasket Dry Cuff for enhanced protection
- Full-length front zipper is backed with a low bulk wind flap, drawcord hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one internal zippered storage
- Stuff sack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 510 g (18 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.