Patagonia Expedition Weight Merino Hiking Mid Socks - Wax Red
Calculated at checkout.
These merino hiking socks are cushioned throughout for the athlete who requires extra warmth.
These extra-warm hiking socks feature a terry-loop construction throughout the interior and a toasty, itch-free blend of merino wool and nylon to keep feet warm in flash-freeze temperatures. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside mountaineering boots, and the tall rib-knit shaft holds the socks comfortably in place. Wickedly durable, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. Over-the-calf height protects your lower legs from big boots.
- Chlorine-free merino wool, responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia, is blended with nylon and spandex for itch-free durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- The most cushioning available for extreme comfort and warmth
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate toe comfort
- 72% merino wool/23% nylon/4% polyester/1% spandex
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Full Return Policy