Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew - Black
Calculated at checkout
Our most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
The only time you’ll want to take off this crew is when you slip into Buckeye Hot Springs for a soak. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of our Capilene weights, soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight performance baselayers stretch, dry quickly, resist wear, and provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides under layers, this crew also features a rib-knit collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for unlimited mobility, and a tuckable hem. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
- Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with one of Patagonia's products at the time you receive it, or if one of their products does not perform to your satisfaction, you may return it for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy