O'neill Women's D-Lux Mod 5/4 W/Hood Wetsuit
(You save $37.00)
Calculated at checkout
The Dlux Mod Wetsuit for 2012 features 100% Stretch Neoprene, Single Fluid Seam Weld and a focus on womens specific shaping and feminine style lines.
----GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY----
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
----THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY----
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request withough original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
-Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
-Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
----GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION----
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
For Domestic US Sales Only Click here
for details on International Shipping
Find Similar Products by Tag
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed