O'Neill Mutant 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit
Calculated at checkout
The 2013/2014 O'Neill Mutant 4/3 Wetsuit is the most versatile wetsuit in the O'Neill Wetsuit line. Now with an easier entry and new graphics the 2013/2014 Mutant has been updated with 100% Ultraflex DS Neoprene making it more flexible and warmer than last years Mutant. Two suits in one, now go get some.
Neoprene: 100% Ultraflex DS
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip/Modular Closure
Hood: Fully Attachable/Detachable Zip in Hood
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: 4196
Sizing: O'Neill Wetsuits Size Chart
- Modular Closure System with Interchangeable neck and hood.
- Single Fluid Seam Weld (Watertight Technology)
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulder (For ease of entry and paddling)
- LSD - Lumbar Seamless Design
O'NEILL MUTANT 2013/14 (02:47)
Accept no limitations. O'Neill's unique Modular Closure system makes the Mutant the most versatile wetsuit in our line. Now with an easier entry and new graphics. The 2013 Mutant has been completely updated to 100% UltraFlex DS and UltraFlex Firewall in the front and back. Making the Mutant is now warmer and more flexible than ever before. Two suits in one, now go get some.
Accept no limitations. O'Neill's unique Modular Closure system...
----GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY----
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
----THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY----
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request withough original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
-Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
-Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
----GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION----
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Find Similar Products by Tag
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.
Full Return Policy