O'Neill Epic 2mm S/S Full Wetsuit
(You save $13.45)
Calculated at checkout
The 2012 Epic 2mm short sleeve fullsuit now with many of the same sick features as our high-end Psycho Series: FluidFlex Firewall chest, double seal neck closure, LSD(lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert blackout zip. New graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic the best value in the industry.
Neoprene: 100% Super Stretch Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched (GBS)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2012/2013
Manufactures Part Number: 3831
Sizing: O'Neill Wetsuits Size Chart
- LSD(Lumbar Seamless Design)
----GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY----
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
----THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY----
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request withough original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
-Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
-Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
----GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION----
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed