Designed by team rider Mike Mcgoldrick, the 9two5 is the ultimate board for high-speed controlled carving and drifting. Aggressive, still and symmetrical, this board is the perfect freeride shape and has consistently been a Landyachtz top 5 seller year in and year out.
Length: 40.2" Width: 9.81" Wheelbase: 30.7"
Concave: Medium concave
***WHEEL COLORS MAY DIFFER FROM PRODUCT IMAGES***
***Please note any wheel color requests in your order notes and we will do whatever we can to get you what you want***
At Landyachtz we believe in the boards we make and stand behind our product. If you feel you have a potential warranty in your hands keep reading.
Our decks are covered under a 1 year manufacturers warranty against manufacturer defects.
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Landyachtz:
- Nose and tail damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we've been skating for decades)
- Rail damage from impact (if you throw wood or bamboo against concrete the concrete WILL win...its not rocket science)
- Boards that have been run over by a car (although it sucks a lot, it happens, hunt the reckless driver down and insist that they replace your board)
- Scratches and minor chips (remember it is a skateboard and should look well used)
- Snapped or cracked boards due to impact (although early grabs, tigerclaws and jumps may be ridiculously fun, they do compromise your board. Air at your own risk and land with your feet in the right spot.)
If you have gone through the above items and feel that your board is covered under warranty then we want to hear from you.
based on 0 customer reviews
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Our return policy has been temporarily extended to accomadate Holiday Shoppers. Any items purchased after November 15th May be Returned Or Exchanged as late as January 31st. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange.