Want a board shaped just for you? Order a custom Channel Islands Surfboard here!
Channel Islands Custom Surfboard Order Form
Fax your completed order form to our shop at 503-738-9793. Please include as much detail about your board as possible and don't forget to include all your contact information!
Custom Surfboard FAQ:
1. Can I have 5 fin plugs placed on my custom board so I can ride it as a thruster or a quad?
Yes, the 5 fin set up is an option on all of our models when custom ordered.
2. Can I get glassed on fins instead of fin systems on my custom order?
Yes, glass on fins are available on all of our models when custom ordered.
3. Can I order EPS or XTR epoxy custom boards?
Yes, XTR & EPS epoxy are options on all of our models when custom ordered.
4. Do you offer any sort of environmentally friendly blank options?
Yes, Green Foam and recycled EPS are options on all of our models when custom ordered.
5. Do you have examples of different color patterns that I can have placed on my custom board?
We ask that you please provide an example of the design and colors you want with your custom order.
6. Can I have a polished gloss finish applied to my custom board?
Yes, Polished Gloss is an option on all of our models when custom ordered.
7. Do you offer channel bottoms on custom orders?
Yes, 4 or 6 channels are options on most of our models when custom ordered.
8. I see those colored or black carbon strips added to the tails on your boards. Can I get those added to my custom board?
Yes, Tail hit patches are options (when not already added) on all of our models when custom ordered.
9. Can I have S-Cloth placed on my custom board?
Yes, S-Cloth is an option on all of our models when custom ordered.
10. Do you still make the Wizard Sleeve and other models that I can’t find anywhere?
Yes, the Wizard Sleeve, Deep Six and Black Flag edition models are available by custom order only as well as most of our discontinued models.
Didn't find the answers you were looking for? Give us a call at 503-738-2061 or 888-546-6176 or use our Contact Us Form and we will gladly help you get all the information you need.