The Patagonia Yerba 24L Backpack opens as fast as the twist-off on a cold one. This streamlined backpack has a zippered, top-loading design for easy access to the main compartment so you can get at your gear quickly. Sized to hold everything you need for a full day on the trail, the Yerba also features a padded, raised computer sleeve (doubles as a hydration pocket) to protect most 15" laptops when you’re cruising through town. A zippered stash pocket on the lid keeps your small essentials within reach and two stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or your hat and gloves. A large stretch-woven stash pocket on the face handles inevitable extras, while the airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel breathe for comfort on the long, hot haul.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on lid and large front pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15" laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave: lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish: repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy