The Andean ridgeline is etched on our hearts and on this tee. The Patagonia Woven Fitz Roy T-Shirt is made from an exceptionally soft, blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton that is comfortable next-to-skin. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed at center front using inks that are PVC and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention, while the sturdy side seams keep the garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it. To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton / 50% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Fabric is bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 163 g (5.75 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy