The art of the Patagonia Window Racer T-Shirt gives a nod to the sweet spot - contemporary, feminine shape with a scoop neckline. Made from an exceptionally soft 50/50 fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, Texas co-op organic cotton. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention, while the sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
- Modern feminine shape with a dropped hem and a scoop neckline
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Patagonia original art
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton / 50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy