Rainy day? With the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants wet weather won't slow you down. Get outside knowing these lightweight rain pants will keep you dry and comfortable despite the relentless raindrops and endless puddles. Steady showers or thunderboomers, the Torrentshell Pants do it with breathability and no superfluous extras. These H2No® Performance Standard splash pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one rear). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop). Get outside and stay dry rockin the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants.
- H2No Performance Standard shell pants with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket; all have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and zippers treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Adjustable self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with DWR-treated zipper and storm flap on lower leg
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy