- 2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper wit exterior and interior storm flaps; pit zips feature storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Two handwarmer pockets; one internal mesh drop-in pocket
- Drawcord hem; packs into zippered self-storage pocket
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam and Made in China.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.