Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell is a no-frills, 2.5-layer hard shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for seriously wet weather.
Tropical rainforests share at least one thing with the Patagonia Ice Cap: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The nylon jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps. With pit zips for added ventilation, a microfleece-lined neck, and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down and stows; laminated visor for enhanced visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge® DWR treated zippers for wet-weather protection
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered self-storage pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 341 g (12.06 oz)
- Made in China.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.