Pared-down and packable, the Torrentshell is a no-frills, 2.5-layer hard shell with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for seriously wet weather.
Tropical rainforests share at least one thing with the Patagonia Ice Cap: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, our Torrentshell provides 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable protection that's durable, lightweight and without frills. The nylon jacket stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (and has a clip-in loop); the hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; and the center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps. With pit zips for added ventilation, a microfleece-lined neck, and a drawcord hem.
- 2.5-layer fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-way-adjustable hood rolls down and stows; laminated visor for enhanced visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck for comfort
- Center zipper has exterior and interior storm flaps to keep water out
- Pit zips with storm flaps and Deluge® DWR treated zippers for wet-weather protection
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one zippered self-storage pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 341 g (12.06 oz)
- Made in China.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy