Wander the forest or take a stroll through the neighborhood in weatherproof comfort wearing the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket. This 2.5-layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The hood rolls down, stows away and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. Topped off with a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem, the Torrentshell Jacket provides a thin but hearty layer of protection from pouring rain all winter long.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 286 g (10.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket - Curacao Ideal for anyone in wet climatesReview by Amber (Cleanline Staff) Amber (Cleanline Staff)
RatingLiving in the PNW, finding the perfect rain jacket is important. And after trying a few other brands of rain jackets and hating the fact that the water seemed to soak right through the material after a quick trip outside, the Patagoina Torrentshell blew my mind with the quality, and overall durability. I can walk for hours in the rain without the water soaking through the jacket. It's worth every penny! I highly recommend this for all who live in wet climates (such as the Oregon Coast).(Posted on 2/18/2014) 2014-02-18
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy