- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Hood for extra warmth
- Hidden 4-snap closure on front placket is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured, feminine fit; brushed micro-polyester fleece trim around hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- 479 g (16.9 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
TechnologyAt Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy