- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Hood for extra warmth
- Hidden 4-snap closure on front placket is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured, feminine fit; brushed micro-polyester fleece trim around hood opening, sleeve cuffs and hem
- Supplex® nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- 479 g (16.9 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
TechnologyAt Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.