Trailing right behind the Women's R4 Hooded Wetsuit in cold water protection, the Patagonia Women's R3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is one of the warmest hood-less wetsuits available for the ladies. The Women's R3 is packed with warmth, a stylish feminine cut, and high-end performance you can count on. Built with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene for stretch, durability and warmth. Enjoy being encapsulated in a toasty layer of cozy neoprene, wrapped up in comfort, with perfect waves breaking just outside. Not a bad thought.
The R3 Wetsuit has 100% external seam sealing, a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, a hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. The torso and thighs are lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; hydrophobic recycled polyester micro-grid thermal lining in the arms and legs dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas. Patagonia delivers unmatched protection and durability, combined with sleek style and function along with the best warranty around. What R are you?
Neoprene: Patagonia Hand Selected Highest Quality Neoprene
Seams: 100% External Seam Sealing and Internal Taping on all Critical Areas
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 88427
- Made with high-quality 4.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; 3.5mm (arms/legs) lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester
- Torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool
- Hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining in arms and legs improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- For cold to very cold water ranging from 48°- 55° F (8°- 12° C)
- 1338 g (47.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia Women's R3 Chest Zip Wetsuit Excellent wetsuitReview by michmais michmais
RatingI'm 5' 4", 125lbs, and surf in 45-55 degree Pacific Northwest waters. I tried on a bunch of different suits, before deciding on the R3, and was not disappointed. It's warm, flexible, not super hard to get on/off, and stylish to boot! I did notice that there's a lot of extra room in the crotch area, but that didn't cause any problems out on the water. This is a high quality product that will make your cold water surfing adventures enjoyable.(Posted on 6/9/2016) 2016-06-09
- Patagonia Women's R3 Chest Zip Wetsuit Stoked!Review by Elena Elena
RatingI'm small + curvy, surf in 51- 56 degrees water temps, the R3 Patagonia fit the best out of all the suits I tried on, it's super cozy in the water and still has a lot of flexibility which I was concerned about. Also completely stoked that I ordered my suit through Cleanline, what a Rad Company!! Thank You!(Posted on 1/16/2016) 2016-01-16
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy