The Patagonia Women's R3 Back Zip Wetsuit follows up the Women's R4 Hooded Wetsuit as another of the warmest wetsuits in coldwater surfing. Now made in a back-zip, the hood-less Women's R3 is a great year round suit with a stylish feminine cut, that you can count on to perform reliably while continuing to provide unparalleled warmth and durability.
Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch, durability and warmth, the R3 Back-Zip Full Suit keeps you loose and warm while you're trimming along smooth Santa Cruz walls. The torso and thighs are lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; hydrophobic recycled polyester micro-grid thermal lining in the arms and legs dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. The easy-access center-back zip entry has an internal gasket to prevent water entry and maximize comfort. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas.
Neoprene: Patagonia Hand Selected Highest Quality Neoprene
Seams: 100% External Seam Sealing and Internal Taping on all Critical Areas
Zipper: Patagonia Back Zip Technology
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 88418
- Made with high-quality 4.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; 3.5mm (arms/legs) lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester
- Torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool
- Hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining in arms and legs improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Center-back zip entry with internal gasket to prevent water entry and maximize comfort
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- For cold to very cold water ranging from 48°- 55° F (8°- 12° C)
- 1261 g (44.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
- Patagonia Women's R3 Back Zip Wetsuit GREAT!Review by norcal lady norcal lady
RatingDear Cleanline..I love my wetsuit! It is super comfortable. Wore it on a typical foggy day and knew I'd want to go for multiple sessions in between entertaining my 7 year old and friends on the beach. I just didn't take it off and I was cozy and comfortable in the water and out. Barely noticed I had a suit on. Paddling was a dream, so easy. Mostly though I loved the service. It appeared I was in between sizes. Ordered online but then took your recommendation and called. Rep (guy) who answered knew a lot but took the time also to seek out a woman working at the shop who was close to my size and double check her thoughts. I ended up changing the size based on that recommendation and it is perfect. Thanks for going the extra mile!(Posted on 6/11/2015) 2015-06-11
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy