Made of warm, breathable, compressible and stretchy high-loft fleece, the R2® Jacket is lightweight and provides superior insulation under a shell for alpine ascents and descents.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec® Power Stretch fabric (made of recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder seams set forward for pack-wearing comfort
- Polartec Power Stretch panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one chest secure with zippers
- Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 97% polyester (64% recycled)/3% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex.
- 340 g (12 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.