This season's Patagonia Women's R2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is the perfect wetsuit for surfing cool water in comfort, as it is perfectly warm, flexible, cozy and keeps you protected from the elements. Made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch, durability and warmth, the R2 Front-Zip is a high-performance full suit that provides unparalleled freedom of movement when you're blowing spray out the back on lined-up left-hand walls.
The torso and thighs are lined with hydrophobic recycled polyester micro-grid thermal lining that dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex; high-stretch recycled polyester lining in the arms and legs maximizes freedom of movement. The floating front-zip maximizes freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest; 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas. If you've been seeking a little more from your wetsuit, the R2 might be what you've been looking for.
Neoprene: Patagonia Hand Selected Highest Quality Neoprene
Seams: 100% External Seam Sealing and Internal Taping on all Critical Areas
Zipper: Patagonia Front Zip (Chest Zip) Technology
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 88426
- Made with high-quality 3.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester; 3mm (arms/legs) lined with high-stretch recycled polyester jersey
- Torso/thighs lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey lining in arms and legs improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- For cool water ranging from 55°- 60° F (12°- 16° C)
- 1111 g (39.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy