The Patagonia R1 Women's Spring Juanita Wetsuit holds snug to the body for maximum comfort and flex. The R1 Juanita graceful princess seams on the front, keeping you stoked and smiling on those playful longboard days. High-quality neoprene provides excellent stretch and warmth, while the deep V-neck and adjustable cross-back ties allow for a customized fit.
Spandex binding at the leg openings has a clean finish and zigzag coverstitch to lay flat on the legs. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability, and all critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, one-centimeter bartacks and Melco reinforcements.
Neoprene: Handmade High Quality Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 87426
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester exterior face fabric laminated to 1.5mm neoprene
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at leg openings with clean finish and zigzag coverstitch
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- Deep V-neck with adjustable cross-back ties allow for a customized fit
- Clean princess seams in front
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Made for warm water: 65° and up F (18° and up C)
- 277 g (9.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy