The Patagonia R1 Women's Spring Jane Wetsuit has comfortable patterning that conforms to your body for maximum stretch and flex. The R1 Spring Jane will keep you snug with a smile on your face through long hours of pulsing south swell in warm waters of Baja Sur. Made with high-quality, high-stretch neoprene, features include clean-finished Lycra binding at the armholes and neck and flatlocked seams for long-lasting durability.
A rolled hem at the neck and armholes is finished with a zigzag coverstitch; the spandex binding with cleanly finished zigzag coverstitch lays flat at the leg openings. All critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, one-centimeter bartacks and Melco reinforcements. Oh, yes indeed.. the sight of pinwheeling point lines in front of your camp means hitting the road south was the right call.
Neoprene: Handmade High Quality Neoprene
Seams: Flatlock Stitched
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 87431
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester exterior face fabric laminated to 1.5mm neoprene
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Spandex binding at leg openings with clean finish and zigzag coverstitch
- Seams are sewn with a flat-lock construction for durability
- Princess seams in front and back with racerback detailing
- Rolled hem at neck and armholes is finished with a zigzag coverstitch
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- Fit conforms to body for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Made for warm water: 65° and up F (18° and up C)
- 246 g (8.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy