Surf in comfort with the Patagonia R1 Women's Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit. Redesigned with new patterning that conforms to your body for maximum comfort and flex, the R1 Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit offers full-arm warmth and sun protection for fast and hollow surf. Made with high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch and durability, features include a lightweight, high-stretch all-recycled polyester lining for excellent flexibility and fast dry times, a floating front-zip for unrestricted freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest, and 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant all-recycled polyester outer lining and hidden key loop. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped for additional strength.
Neoprene: Handmade High Quality Neoprene
Seams: Glued and Blind Stitched
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 88412
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) and 2mm (arms/legs) lined with high-stretch all-recycled polyester jersey
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch all-recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blind-stitched and internally taped on high-stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant all-recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and easy on/off
- Key loop
- Made for warm water: 65° - 75° F (18° - 23° C)
- 722 g (25.5 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Women's R1 Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Ideal Spring Suit for MeReview by Mary Mary
RatingI am impressed how comfortable this wetsuit is. The neoprene is light and stretchy, the front zipper makes it easy to put on, and I like the long sleeves for the water temperature here in spring or fall.(Posted on 10/8/2015) 2015-10-08
Very pleased with Cleanline Surf customer support. Very helpful as to sizing and advantages of this suit. I am very happy with my first experience buying from Cleanline.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy