This season's Patagonia Women's R1 Chest Zip Wetsuit brings you maximum comfort, a stylish feminine cut and superior flexibility. The most nimble of the Patagonia Wetsuits, the R1 is super lightweight, soft to the touch and more stretchy than ever, making it Patagonia's ultimate cool water performance suit. Made with form-fitting patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch and durability, the updated R1 Front-Zip Full Suit offers excellent warm water performance for those sessions when the 5'8" thruster is your board of choice.
The lightweight, high-stretch recycled polyester lining offers excellent flexibility and fast dry times, while the floating front-zip maximizes freedom of movement through the upper body. Other features include a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas. With 100% seam sealing, better fitting anatomical patterning and new fabric packages that maximize the stretch capabilities, this suit is certain to impress. Check out the R1 Wetsuit, once you do you'll never look back.
Neoprene: Patagonia Hand Selected Highest Quality Neoprene
Seams: 100% External Seam Sealing and Internal Taping on all Critical Areas
Zipper: Patagonia Front Zip (Chest Zip) Technology
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 88409
- Made with high-quality 3mm neoprene (torso/thighs) and 2.5mm (arms/legs) lined with high-stretch recycled polyester jersey
- High-stretch recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads
- Key loop
- For warm to cool water ranging from 60°- 65° F (16°- 18° C)
- 929 g (32.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
PatagonIa Ironclad guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy