Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Pullover is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
The original, climber-designed Nano Puff® style, the Nano Puff® Pullover is sleek, light, warm and endlessly versatile. It's an insulated pullover in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The Nano blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat - even when wet - with the best available synthetic insulation: PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) is incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic. The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly as a midlayer, blocks wind as an outerlayer, and it all packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
|X-Small||0-2||32-33||24-25||34 1/2-35 1/2||31|
|Small||4-6||34-35||26-27||36 1/2-37 1/2||32|
|Medium||8-10||36-37||28-29||38 1/2-39 1/2||32|
|Large||12-14||38 1/2-40||30 1/2-32||41-42 1/2||32|
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.