Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Pullover is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
The original, climber-designed Nano Puff® style, the Nano Puff® Pullover is sleek, light, warm and endlessly versatile. It's an insulated pullover in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The Nano blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat - even when wet - with the best available synthetic insulation: PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) is incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic. The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly as a midlayer, blocks wind as an outerlayer, and it all packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.