Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates.
Take Patagonia's classic Nano Puff Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, you've got the versatile Nano Puff Jacket. Wear it as a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes or as an insulated jacket during wintertime squalls. The wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking, interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. Its internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy