Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Hoodie is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates. Patagonia's Nano Puff Hoodie serves triple-duty as a sleek micro-belay parka, a thermal midlayer and an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Its simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 328 g (11.6 oz)
- This garment has a regular fit
- Made in Vietnam.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.