Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Hoodie is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates. Patagonia's Nano Puff Hoodie serves triple-duty as a sleek micro-belay parka, a thermal midlayer and an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Its simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 328 g (11.6 oz)
- This garment has a regular fit
- Made in Vietnam.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy