Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hooded Jacket is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation; ideal as outerwear, or as an insulating layer in colder climates. The entire hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop.
The Nano Puff Hoody ranges from sleek micro-belay parka to an insulated jacket on quick alpine dashes. Its simple, elasticized hood opening adds thermostat-like warmth, and the low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold Insulation (60-g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish glides effortlessly in your layering system, and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort (when all hell's breaking loose, the little victories help). Shaped side panels enhance the women's specific fit, and the hoody stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally-efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation 100% polyester
- 328 g (11.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hooded Jacket - Black My Favorite All Around JacketReview by Shenaynay Shenaynay
RatingI live in my Nano Puff Jacket. I love that it is super lightweight and yet keeps me at just the right temperature, even on our bitter cold rainy Oregon days. It fits perfectly as a base layer under my snowboarding jacket and the hood is designed and contoured to fit under any helmet. I wear this coat almost every day and everywhere.(Posted on 2/26/2016) 2016-02-26
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy