Like magicians and alchemists, Patagonia's fabric wizards transform used soda bottles and worn-out clothes into ultrasoft, vibrant fleece. The Patagonia Micro D Jacket is made from 100% polyester, making this jacket Patagonia's lightest-weight fleece. Princess seams give the jacket a feminine, contoured shape that layers easily under a shell, while the full-length zip and high stand-up collar snug you in.
- Made of ultrasoft, quick-drying 85% recycled polyester microfleece
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up double-fleece collar
- Clean finish on hem and cuffs; set-in sleeves with raglan overlock stitch detail
- Two welted handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 226 g (8 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy