You can't do much with your hands in your pockets. When the temps drop, keep your hands functional and warm in the Patagonia Micro D Fleece Gloves. These lightweight gloves are so small and compact that you can store them in your coat pocket all season, while the synthetic suede palms and thumbs provide better grip and durability.
- Made of ultrasoft, quick-drying polyester microfleece (85% recycled)
- Abrasion-resistant nylon/polyester microsuede overlay panels on thumb, index finger and palm for added durability
- E-tip functionality on thumb and index finger allows you to operate a smartphone or MP3 player
- Elastic wrists seal out the cold
- Versatile for multipurpose sport or casual activities
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled)
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 31 g (1.1 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy