A 1/4-zip pullover made of soothingly soft Micro D recycled polyester fleece.
Grab the cozy Micro D® 1/4-Zip for crisp riverside walks that stretch into twilight. A Patagonia classic, this pullover is made from polyester (85% recycled) microfleece and is our lightest-weight fleece piece. The clean style features a contoured silhouette, angled side seams, a zip-through stand-up collar and a deep front zip. Hip length.
- Made of recycled polyester microfleece
- Classic zip through stand-up collar
- Angled side seams for feminine shaping
- Hip length
- 4.7-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) microfleece
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
- Recycled Polyester
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.