For alpine ascents, the warmth of the Patagonia Capilene Midweight Bottoms lift the spirits faster than the dawn revealing a cloudless morning. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, Patagonia's Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth, while the recycled-polyester contents are treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. The flat waistband with brushed inner elastic boasts next-to-skin softness, and a gusseted crotch for provides comfortable mobility.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Fabric’s brushed-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (66% recycled) / 3% spandex; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 175 g (6.2 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy