Take control of your inner thermostat with this warm, quick-wicking zip-neck, made with our new Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric to provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. The most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene® 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck - Black Capilene, My New Best FriendReview by Sheena Sheena
RatingI'll never go back to regular old Long Johns again! This synthetic baselayer is better than cotton, less scratchy than wool, AND its moisture wicking. I took my capilene midweight base layer to the base of the Himalayas and back and it was my one essential piece of clothing...I slept in it by night and hiked in it by day. My new best friend!(Posted on 11/10/2015) 2015-11-10
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy