This crew has the climb-twenty-pitches-in-a-day technical merits with a cruising-around-town look. Our new Capilene® 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a self-fabric collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for mobility and smooth layering, and a tuckable hem. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene® 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Self-fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy