Chasing untracked lines requires an early start and a determined pace. These bottoms are designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool to cold conditions, provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. Made from Capilene® 3 Midweight - our most versatile and fastest wicking performance baselayer - its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times over our previous version. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- The most versatile of our synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene® 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
|X-Small||0-2||32-33||24-25||34 1/2-35 1/2||31|
|Small||4-6||34-35||26-27||36 1/2-37 1/2||32|
|Medium||8-10||36-37||28-29||38 1/2-39 1/2||32|
|Large||12-14||38 1/2-40||30 1/2-32||41-42 1/2||32|
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.