Our most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
These winter-weather bottoms were built for skiing, alpine climbing and snow-packed commutes. Made of warm Capilene® 3 Midweight fabric – our most versatile and fastest-wicking – they manage the extremes of high-output exertion, provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides smoothly under layers. Details include a comfortable, brushed-elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch for extra mobility. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 184 g (6.5 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
- Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.