Defy capricious conditions with the Patagonia Bivy Hooded Down Vest, a versatile workhorse for trail slogs or raised-bed harvesting. Wind- and water-resistant, it’s made of sturdy, pliable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the shoulders. Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products, the vest has wide baffle construction and plush inside trim for toasty warmth. Its insulated hood adjusts with contrast drawcords that look like climbing ropes, and the center-front zipper tucks under a wide metal snap placket. Details include contrasting western-style yoke shoulders, side-entry handwarmer pockets and secure inner chest pocket with fun inside print.
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric
- Insulated with 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Warm and cozy wide baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front METALUXE® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Shell: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish: repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with PU kiss coating and a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 273 g (9.65 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy