The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Zip Hoodie is the perfect grab and go piece for romping around town or layering up for foul weather fun. A warm polyester fleece meets your favorite sweater in this full-zip, cross-dye hoody dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Warm Better Sweater® fleece has all the virtues of wool but none of the liabilities. Its sweater-knit face is durable, machine washable and fast drying.
Always striving to reduce their environmental footprint, Patagonia updated the process so the fabric is now dyed using less dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Raglan sleeves and princess seaming provide a feminine shape to the Full-Zip Hoody. A collar garage minimizes chafe and smooth polyester jersey trims the hood, wind flap, pocket openings, cuffs and hem. Convenient zippered handwarmers and a zippered pocket on the left sleeve keep essentials secure so you can tromp through the day in care free style.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece. This is a Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Hood for added warmth
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Pockets have zippered handwarmers, zippered security on sleeve
- Polyester jersey trim on hood, cuffs, hem, pocket openings and wind flap
- Hip length design
- 10-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior. Fabric is bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 486 g (17.15 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Zip Hoodie - Black If you live in the NW, you need one of theseReview by Jenn Jenn
RatingA must have for anyone who lives in the chillier climates. Perfect as a stand alone jacket, but also can be layered up under a waterproof shell. I was also super stoked on how toasty warm I was on a recent trip on the east coast, usually I have to bundle up when I visit in the fall, but this was the only piece I needed!!!!(Posted on 1/13/2015) 2015-01-13
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy