Encapsulated in the warmth of the Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Jacket, you will be ready for everything from scaling mountains to lazy days by the fire. The wool look-alike has a soft fleece interior and a heathered sweater-knit face that resists pilling. Forward seams on the front and princess seams on the back lend a contoured shape. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets. It has a full front zip with garage and stand-up collar, zippered handwarmers, interior drop-in pockets and a zippered left-sleeve pocket.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns with a knit-like texture
- Front zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back, and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand and Sri Lanka
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Women’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy